On 9 December 2019, the Brussels Privacy Hub had the last appointment with the Meet the Author Series for the year 2019 with Prof. Dan Svantesson (Bond University, Australia), author of the world’s first Internet & Jurisdiction Global Status Reportlaunched at the United Nations Internet Governance Forum and published by the Internet and Jurisdiction Policy network. Discussants were Christopher Kuner (Professor at Vrije Universiteit Brussels) and Laura Drechsler (Doctoral researcher at Vrije Universiteit Brussels / FWO Aspirant). The debate was chaired by Hielke Hijmans (Director/President of Litigation Chamber at Belgian Data Protection Authority). A Summary of the debate is now available.
- Brussels Privacy Hub celebrates Data Protection Day 2023
- Brussels Privacy Hub participates in IAPP KnowledgeNet
- Brussels Privacy Hub announces 2023 Summer Academy
- Co-Director Prof. Malgieri discusses future of data privacy on Debating Europe panel
- 28 November: Doctoral seminar with Mikel Recuero Linares on ‘Scientific research with sensitive personal data: European legal responses facing global challenges?’