On 3 June 2020, the Brussels Privacy Hub together with the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) published the second edition of their Handbook on Data Protection in Humanitarian Action. The co-editors of the second edition are Christopher Kuner, co-director of the Hub, and Massimo Marelli of ICRC. The second edition builds on the first edition published in 2017, and includes additional chapters on data protection and the following technologies: digital identity; social media; blockchain; connectivity as aid; and artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Brussels Privacy Hub celebrates Data Protection Day 2023
- Brussels Privacy Hub participates in IAPP KnowledgeNet
- Brussels Privacy Hub announces 2023 Summer Academy
- Co-Director Prof. Malgieri discusses future of data privacy on Debating Europe panel
- 28 November: Doctoral seminar with Mikel Recuero Linares on ‘Scientific research with sensitive personal data: European legal responses facing global challenges?’