All of us at the Hub give our deepest thanks and best wishes to Amy Weatherburn, who has completed her PhD and has moved on to new challenges. Paul De Hert and Christopher Kuner, Co-Directors of the Hub, stated: “We give our deepest thanks and appreciation to Amy for all she has done for the Hub as Managing Director since its inception. Her hard work has been a critical factor in getting the Hub off the ground and making it the success it is today. We wish her the best for the future, and will always consider her part of the Hub family.
- Brussels Privacy Hub celebrates Data Protection Day 2023
- Brussels Privacy Hub participates in IAPP KnowledgeNet
- Brussels Privacy Hub announces 2023 Summer Academy
- Co-Director Prof. Malgieri discusses future of data privacy on Debating Europe panel
- 28 November: Doctoral seminar with Mikel Recuero Linares on ‘Scientific research with sensitive personal data: European legal responses facing global challenges?’