All of us at the Hub give our deepest thanks and best wishes to Amy Weatherburn, who has completed her PhD and has moved on to new challenges. Paul De Hert and Christopher Kuner, Co-Directors of the Hub, stated: “We give our deepest thanks and appreciation to Amy for all she has done for the Hub as Managing Director since its inception. Her hard work has been a critical factor in getting the Hub off the ground and making it the success it is today. We wish her the best for the future, and will always consider her part of the Hub family.
- Save the Date – 25 October: Fundamental Rights Impact Assessments
- Save the Date – 12 October: GDPR and DMA Interdependencies
- 26 September: Adequacy decision and qualifying safeguards: The EU-US DPF explained
- More than 150 university professors from all over Europe and beyond are calling on the European institutions to include a fundamental rights impact assessment in the future regulation on artificial intelligence
- Celebrating Prof. Kuner’s Retirement and Welcoming New Leaders to Brussels Privacy Hub