From cameras on the street to social media: everyone’s right to privacy is under pressure today. But who cares about the privacy of people with often greater concerns? Transgender people, activists, people on the run… How much freedom of choice do you have when you have to choose between your privacy or your life? MO * editor-in-chief Jago Kosolosky talks about this with professor Paul De Hert (VUB and Tilburg University) and another expert on 17 March 2021 at 19.30 CET.
- Brussels Privacy Hub celebrates Data Protection Day 2023
- Brussels Privacy Hub participates in IAPP KnowledgeNet
- Brussels Privacy Hub announces 2023 Summer Academy
- Co-Director Prof. Malgieri discusses future of data privacy on Debating Europe panel
- 28 November: Doctoral seminar with Mikel Recuero Linares on ‘Scientific research with sensitive personal data: European legal responses facing global challenges?’