From cameras on the street to social media: everyone’s right to privacy is under pressure today. But who cares about the privacy of people with often greater concerns? Transgender people, activists, people on the run… How much freedom of choice do you have when you have to choose between your privacy or your life? MO * editor-in-chief Jago Kosolosky talks about this with professor Paul De Hert (VUB and Tilburg University) and another expert on 17 March 2021 at 19.30 CET.
- 12 December: Taking GDPR enforcement really seriously: What to expect from the GDPR Procedural Regulation?
- 14 November: Brussels Privacy Symposium 2023
- 28 November: The Future of Data Access and Portability: GDPR vs. Data Act, Health Data Space Regulation & Open Finance Initiative
- 25 October: The need for a Fundamental Rights Impact Assessment in the AI Act
- 12 October: The DMA is here: a GDPR 2.0 for fairer digital markets?