On Wednesday 10 March, Hub Co-Director Prof. Christopher Kuner gave evidence as an expert before the International Trade Committee of the UK Parliament via Zoom, on the topic of “Digital Trade and Data”. A recording of the session will be available at the following link: https://committees.parliament.uk/event/3859/formal-meeting-oral-evidence-session/.
- 12 December: Taking GDPR enforcement really seriously: What to expect from the GDPR Procedural Regulation?
- 14 November: Brussels Privacy Symposium 2023
- 28 November: The Future of Data Access and Portability: GDPR vs. Data Act, Health Data Space Regulation & Open Finance Initiative
- 25 October: The need for a Fundamental Rights Impact Assessment in the AI Act
- 12 October: The DMA is here: a GDPR 2.0 for fairer digital markets?