An update the the Commentary to the GDPR published in 2020 by Oxford University Press has been published online as a free PDF document by its editors, Prof. Christopher Kuner (co-Director of the Hub), Prof. Lee A. Bygrave, Christopher Docksey, Luca Tosoni, and Laura Drechsler (a member of the Hub). The document, which comprises 332 pages, provides an update for 49 selected articles of the GDPR, and covers the period between 1 August 2019 and 1 January 2021.
- Brussels Privacy Hub celebrates Data Protection Day 2023
- Brussels Privacy Hub participates in IAPP KnowledgeNet
- Brussels Privacy Hub announces 2023 Summer Academy
- Co-Director Prof. Malgieri discusses future of data privacy on Debating Europe panel
- 28 November: Doctoral seminar with Mikel Recuero Linares on ‘Scientific research with sensitive personal data: European legal responses facing global challenges?’