The Second Edition of the Handbook on Data Protection in Humanitarian Action that was edited jointly by Prof. Christopher Kuner of the Brussels Privacy Hub and Massimo Marelli of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), and that was released in June 2020, has now also been released in a French edition, that is downloadable from the ICRC web site. Future editions in Arabic, Japanese, Russian, and Spanish are also being prepared.
- 12 December: Taking GDPR enforcement really seriously: What to expect from the GDPR Procedural Regulation?
- 14 November: Brussels Privacy Symposium 2023
- 28 November: The Future of Data Access and Portability: GDPR vs. Data Act, Health Data Space Regulation & Open Finance Initiative
- 25 October: The need for a Fundamental Rights Impact Assessment in the AI Act
- 12 October: The DMA is here: a GDPR 2.0 for fairer digital markets?