Brussels Privacy Hub Co-Director Prof. Christopher Kuner has been appointed Affiliate Professor in Data Protection Law at Copenhagen University.
- Save the Date – 25 October: Fundamental Rights Impact Assessments
- Save the Date – 12 October: GDPR and DMA Interdependencies
- 26 September: Adequacy decision and qualifying safeguards: The EU-US DPF explained
- More than 150 university professors from all over Europe and beyond are calling on the European institutions to include a fundamental rights impact assessment in the future regulation on artificial intelligence
- Celebrating Prof. Kuner’s Retirement and Welcoming New Leaders to Brussels Privacy Hub