Our managing director Muhammed Demircan has presented the details of the draft version of EU AI Act, upon the invitation of MasterLaw team on the 23 December 2021. The event was held online. The participants had the chance to ask questions on the draft version of the EU AI Act as well as related issiues such as the relation with GDPR, facial recognition and classification of AI systems.
- Brussels Privacy Hub celebrates Data Protection Day 2023
- Brussels Privacy Hub participates in IAPP KnowledgeNet
- Brussels Privacy Hub announces 2023 Summer Academy
- Co-Director Prof. Malgieri discusses future of data privacy on Debating Europe panel
- 28 November: Doctoral seminar with Mikel Recuero Linares on ‘Scientific research with sensitive personal data: European legal responses facing global challenges?’