On 20 January 2022, the Brussels Privacy Hub hosted its 12th seminar in the Meet the Author series on ‘Territorial Scope and Data Transfer Rules in the GDPR: Realising the EU’s Ambition of Borderless Data Protection’. The online seminar focused on a paper (available here) with the same name written by Prof. Christopher Kuner. The summary has been drafted by Laura Drechsler.
- Save the Date – 25 October: Fundamental Rights Impact Assessments
- Save the Date – 12 October: GDPR and DMA Interdependencies
- 26 September: Adequacy decision and qualifying safeguards: The EU-US DPF explained
- More than 150 university professors from all over Europe and beyond are calling on the European institutions to include a fundamental rights impact assessment in the future regulation on artificial intelligence
- Celebrating Prof. Kuner’s Retirement and Welcoming New Leaders to Brussels Privacy Hub