On 23 June 2022, Euractiv interviewed Brussels Privacy Hub Co-Director Prof. Gianclaudio Malgieri about the decision by the Italian Data Protection Authority (Garante) to ban Google Analytics. In the interview with Euractiv journalist Luca Bertuzzi, Prof. Malgieri commented on the anonymisation and accountability aspects of the case.
- Save the Date – 25 October: Fundamental Rights Impact Assessments
- Save the Date – 12 October: GDPR and DMA Interdependencies
- 26 September: Adequacy decision and qualifying safeguards: The EU-US DPF explained
- More than 150 university professors from all over Europe and beyond are calling on the European institutions to include a fundamental rights impact assessment in the future regulation on artificial intelligence
- Celebrating Prof. Kuner’s Retirement and Welcoming New Leaders to Brussels Privacy Hub