Valéry Vander Geeten is the Legal Officer and DPO of the Centre for Cybersecurity Belgium (CCB). He has been the project manager of the implementation of the NIS directive in Belgium and has actively participated in the activities of the NIS Cooperation Group. He holds a Law degree and a LL.M. degree in public and administrative Law both from the University of Brussels (ULB). He is a former lawyer at the Brussels Bar and teacher assistant at the ULB. His interests are around cybersecurity, cybercrime, data protection, IT and public laws.
- 12 December: Taking GDPR enforcement really seriously: What to expect from the GDPR Procedural Regulation?
- 14 November: Brussels Privacy Symposium 2023
- 28 November: The Future of Data Access and Portability: GDPR vs. Data Act, Health Data Space Regulation & Open Finance Initiative
- 25 October: The need for a Fundamental Rights Impact Assessment in the AI Act
- 12 October: The DMA is here: a GDPR 2.0 for fairer digital markets?