Valéry Vander Geeten is the Legal Officer and DPO of the Centre for Cybersecurity Belgium (CCB). He has been the project manager of the implementation of the NIS directive in Belgium and has actively participated in the activities of the NIS Cooperation Group. He holds a Law degree and a LL.M. degree in public and administrative Law both from the University of Brussels (ULB). He is a former lawyer at the Brussels Bar and teacher assistant at the ULB. His interests are around cybersecurity, cybercrime, data protection, IT and public laws.
- Brussels Privacy Hub celebrates Data Protection Day 2023
- Brussels Privacy Hub participates in IAPP KnowledgeNet
- Brussels Privacy Hub announces 2023 Summer Academy
- Co-Director Prof. Malgieri discusses future of data privacy on Debating Europe panel
- 28 November: Doctoral seminar with Mikel Recuero Linares on ‘Scientific research with sensitive personal data: European legal responses facing global challenges?’